Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a BEAUTIFUL SMILE... (•ˆ⌣ˆ•)

special for...
"someone" who make me "UNPREDICTABLE"...
(240111@PNUP)


when the time, comes ...
the times when you attended the first time in my life ...
you come with a sincere smile ...
and outstanding achievements ...
I chuckle in awe ...
and I was silent,
if not you see ...
then, I returned the smile ...
so perfect ...

I got my admiration ...
then I prayed ..
ask YOU,
one day we met again ..
of course, with a smile that is more BEAUTIFUL ...
and I'm not mistaken ..
God will always answer my request ...
You come to bring the smile back ...
most beautiful smile I've ever seen ..

you come like an idol who is admired ...
until you are able to make sense of erratic wrestle my heart and mind ..
What is this?
I do not understand, and I kept trying to avoid it ...
I tried to calm even in an instant only, but can not ...
until your shadow go slowly ...
God, thank you for creating him ...
he who has little changed the look on my face became more sweet with a smile ...
because he had taught that sincere smile ...
smile which I could never forget,
forever ...

love,
n.a.y (•ˆˆ•)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Blog Of Friendship-

Photobucket

Followers