Friday, April 29, 2011

what i want what i wish VERSI awa'..

what i want what i wish ...
after reading the blogs of my friends who named Jeanne SVENSKY LIGTE ...

I met a new inspiration for writing ...
ahh ... the world is full of inspiration ...
: D
thank GOD ...


yup .. this time about the legendary life. what i Want what i wish ...
what comes to my mind when I read my sentence is life in the future.

There are so many plans which I have collated well in my brain ...

what i want to be and what kind of life to come? a housewife with 3 children who pious and intelligent? a husband's dream? career women? have a successful  business? or  become an employee? manager? go to hell? heaven? I dunno...

and when talking about this, I  remembered my conversation with my sister Susanti tulak that last night had asked,

"wha ', if there is someone asked to you for what u live in this world? and what have   you done to this world?"

that night, I was also a little surprised, why susan asked this one!

when such questions are actually very connected with the spiritual, religious, while...sorry ..she is a non-Muslim. I became a little confused when i want to answer that question.
I was afraid of talking ...

while thinking, I try to compile the answers ...

yup ..
and that out of my mouth so ...

"I want to succeed in the world and the hereafter," that's all .. simple!

then I explain to susan about what a little success, that every person
would define it differently ...
and more ...


then, what I do in the world is trying to achieve success

ahh ...it's so theoretical indeed, with all that I experienced and all that i get now it can not be said to have success in the world, let alone to the hereafter ..

until now I am only human who will continue to try to give a best for my world and my hereafter FOR MY SUCCESSFULL  but ALSO do not forget to give thanks to ALLAH over all I have gained so far ...

Yup ...
perhaps that was the answer to WHAT I WANT WHAT I WISH, for some of my year in the  future ...

but if the question now,
what i Want and what i wish
is MEET HIM AS SOON as possible:)

hehehe.amin ..:)

2 comments:

-Blog Of Friendship-

Photobucket

Followers